Combine Our Online Course with a Live Prep Course To Get Your GA Real Estate License
NOTE: If you add one package to your shopping cart and then decide to go with something different, please clear your shopping cart before adding the other package. This will help ensure you receive everything you're meant to with the package you end up choosing.
GREC Approved 75-Hour Online Course
• Whiteboard Animation Videos - Simulates live classroom setting in an easy-to-understand format
• Chapter Quizzes with Explanations - Randomly generated so each quiz is unique, reinforces learning objectives
• Message Board - Moderated full time by course author
• Hover-over Glossary - Definitions displayed when holding mouse over key words
• 16 Hours of Live Webinar Tutoring - A House's Story - This instructor-led review of the most important topics on the state licensing exam covers, in sequence, how a house gets sold from beginning to end. Two evenings a week for two weeks.
• TestPrep Online Exam Simulator- Create practice exams to prepare for the state exam, or study by question category. Randomly generated so you never see the same exam twice.
• Principles of Real Estate Textbook- National + Georgia real estate license law and the rules and regulations of the Georgia Real Estate Commission Includes a real estate math appendix and a reference glossary. 325 pages
How Live Webinar works: Once registered, you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to access each of your class sessions. Click on the link to log into your class 10-15 minutes prior to the class start time. Webinar System requirements: A computer, a high speed Internet connection, and speakers or telephone.
Resources: Check compatibility with your device. | Webinar FAQ | What to do prior to webinar start time - Video
*Please note: We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer with a stable internet connection whenever possible. While it is possible to attend from a smartphone using the app, we do NOT recommend doing so. Mobile data and mobile devices do not always have the most stable connection which can cause problems with the program properly recording attendance and participation.